$10 EACH + SHIPPING
Includes stand and cute packaging ready to give as a unique and thoughtful gift
Order online from The Pilgrim Gifts
or order directly from Laura by filling out contact form below
Scroll down to see quote list
Please make checks out to Care's Coasters
(Laura answers emails within 24 hours)
Special edition orders available
Thank you for helping to support local charities and to carry on Caroline's awesome legacy!
*Absorbent tiles are only available from The Pilgrim Gifts (910-867-9750) in select quotes. Shipping available.
a review from a happy customer:
They arrived safe and sound! They are even more perfect than I expected. I may have even cried! They are so close to my heart in so many ways... My sister is my other half, I love that you bless charities through this project, and as a cancer survivor I know how cancer affects the entire family. I absolutely love them! A perfect way to start my new team! Thank you!!!!
a special order mid-way to completion on Laura's kitchen table:)
A special THANK YOU to Joan Poole and Pam Harsant~ all my love, for all your hard work and support over the years and through all the ups and downs. We are a team and I couldn't have come this far without you. Also thank you to Anna Haley for your design work. Last but not least thank you to my family, friends, and loyal customers. May we always do what we can, when we can, because we can! ~Laura:)
1) Do what you can, when you can, because you can! -Caroline Harsant Whitley
2) When sorrow fills your life, when in your grief and pain, you choose again to rise, you choose to bless His name. -Sarah Groves
3) Because I knew you, I have been changed for good. -Wicked, the Broadway musical
4) Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good. -Neil Diamond
5) And today- you know that's good enough for me. Breathing in and out's a blessing, can't you see? -Kenny Chesney
6) Thank You, Lord, for the blessings of this day. -Caroline Harsant Whitley
7) I believe in little things, like you and me, and just how big little things can be. -Sesame Street
8) It is what it is. -Caroline Harsant Whitley
9) Butterflies measure their lives in moments, not years.
10) Life is too important to be taken seriously. -Oscar Wilde
11) This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. -Psalm 118:24
12) Courage doesn't always roar. -Mary Anne Radmacher
13) Our present time is a most precious time. -St. Milarepa
14) 100% Possible!
15) Anything can happen, child; anything can be. -Shel Silverstein
16) Let's make the most of this beautiful day. -Fred Rogers
17) If you have faith you have hope, and if you have hope you have everything. -Sandra Magsamen
18) Surround yourself with positive people. -Caroline Harsant Whitley
19) A sunset on Earth is a sunrise in Heaven. -Matt Anderson
20) Be confident! -Caroline Harsant Whitley
21) If you love your God and you love yourself, you can never be wrong. -Caroline Harsant Whitley at age 17
22) i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart). -E.E. Cummings
23) If nature has made you for a giver, your hands are born open, and so is your heart. -Frances Hodgson Burnett
24) If you are good, life is good. -Roald Dahl
25) Never give up and good luck will find you. -The Neverending Story
26) She believed she could so she did.
27) Celebrate we will because life is short but sweet for certain. -Dave Matthews Band
28) With God all things are possible. -Matthew 19:26
29) I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. -2 Timothy 4:6
30) I thank my God every time I remember you. -Philippians 1:3
31) Love with your whole heart. -Caroline Harsant Whitley
32) I made a difference to that one. (starfish story)
33) Smile! :) In loving memory of Sarah Smith
34) Find a million reasons every day to smile and laugh. -Caroline Harsant Whitley (in a 2010 letter to Sarah Smith)
35) I see God everywhere. -Caroline Harsant Whitley (in a conversation with college friend Joy Worley Crouse)
36) The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.-Ayn Rand
37) When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
38) I believe there are angels among us. -Alabama
39) It's a great day to be alive! -Travis Tritt